Note to New Members ×

Coiler AM-T 171x18.5 for 135-140 lbs

ExcelsiorTheFathead

Coiler AM-T 171x18.5.  T171 VSR T AM 012 AT1-6.1+5.  Built around November of 2011 and used primarily for that one season.  Hybrid nose, P-Tex topsheet, 19" center stance.  Built for me at 135-140 Lbs.  I sold this once but ended up trading it back.  If you weigh more than 150, this board will be too soft.  VG condition.  Good camber & edges, only one significant base ding that is way up on the shovel.  $360 shipped to the US.  A quick, tight carver.

DSCF1074C

Coiler AM-T 171x18.5.  T171 VSR T AM 012 AT1-6.1+5.  Built around November of 2011 and used primarily for that one season.  Hybrid nose, P-Tex topsheet, 19" center stance.  Built for me at 135-140 Lbs.  I sold this once but ended up trading it back.  If you weigh more than 150, this board will be too soft.  VG condition.  Good camber & edges, only one significant base ding that is way up on the shovel.  $360 shipped to the US.  A quick, tight carver.

Very very interested.  I hover around 140-145 in my most fit state.  Any chance you will be at SES this year?

Edited by breeseomatic

No SES for me.  I'll probably be in Idaho all season.  Other notes:  This is the All-Mountain model, recommeneded to me by Bruce when I asked something that will turn hard and tight, all the time.  The AM apparently has a softer mid-section which helps facilitate this.  It just doesn't look like an AM because I had it built with a hybrid nose instead of round.  You can see that the sidecut depth is a nice feminine hourglass.  This is about as long a board that will accomodate the "T" (Tight) radius which is a VSR with an average somewhere around 10m?  10.5m? (not sure).  This board should be considered to be a slalom.  If you try to blast it into a big turn at too high a speed, it will chatter.  Oh, and the only reason it is being sold is because it isn't a Skwal.

Here's an old avatar of me crashing this board on Ruthie's during SES 2012.  This sequence of shots was played over and over during the banquet.
post-304704-0-70923300-1420989300_thumb.

Now you can have a chance to crash the very same board on Ruthies!

Edited by ExcelsiorTheFathead

• 2 weeks later...