Note to New Members ×

Bindings: Catek OS2 x 2, TD2's x1

SCHMD

Dear kumimajava:

Would you be willing to sell the D3 elastomer set separately from Catek OS2 - Set 2? If so, you have a buyer for the elastomer set. Thank you. SCHMD

Am selling off all of my hardboot gear, so here are the bindings. All prices are ONO + postage from UK. If you have any questions, please get in touch via PM.

Catek OS2 - set1.

Long-plate, comes with standard toe-clips, and additional Intec heel receiver + toe-bails. Standard elastomers. Used less than 7 days on slopes.

Price: 125 GBP + postage

Catek OS2 - set2.

Long-plate, comes with standard toe-clips, and additional Intec heel receiver + toe-bails. Standard elastomers + additional D3 elastomer set. Used less than 7 days on slopes.

Price: 135 GBP + postage

Trench-Digger 2 set.

Comes with 2 sets of elastomers - 1x blue pair and 1x red pair.

4 base disks: 2x 3deg cant, 1x 0deg and 1x 6deg cant.

Two sets of mounting plates (i.e. 4 centre disks in total - one for 'main set' and the other can be used as a 'second board set')

Standard toe-clips + additional intec heel adapter + toe-bails.

Price for the lot: 200 GBP + postage.

Pics of the Cateks below (without Intec heels - but they are included), will take some photos of the TD2's tomorrow.

Thanks for looking :)

CatekBinding.jpg

Am selling off all of my hardboot gear, so here are the bindings. All prices are ONO + postage from UK. If you have any questions, please get in touch via PM.

Catek OS2 - set1.

Long-plate, comes with standard toe-clips, and additional Intec heel receiver + toe-bails. Standard elastomers. Used less than 7 days on slopes.

Price: 125 GBP + postage SOLD

Catek OS2 - set2.

Long-plate, comes with standard toe-clips, and additional Intec heel receiver + toe-bails. Standard elastomers + additional D3 elastomer set. Used less than 7 days on slopes.

Price: 135 GBP + postage SOLD

Bomber Trench-Digger 2 set.

Comes with 2 sets of elastomers - 1x blue pair and 1x red pair.

4 base disks: 2x 3deg cant, 1x 0deg and 1x 6deg cant.

Two sets of mounting plates (i.e. 4 centre disks in total - one for 'main set' and the other can be used as a 'second board set')

Standard toe-clips + additional intec heel adapter + toe-bails.

Price for the lot: 200 GBP + postage.

Pics of the Cateks below (without Intec heels - but they are included), will take some photos of the TD2's tomorrow.

Thanks for looking :)

UPDATE: Link to full-size photos of the bindings in question are here

DSC_9513.jpg

Edited by kumimajava

I'm new to hardbooting and have a vintage Rossi R159. I recentl got some used Raichle's with Intec heels on them. Do you think the TD3's would be a good upgrade from my Snowpro's? post-12595-14184241321_thumb.jpg

Cateks now SOLD, TD2's still available, please don't be shy to make an offer :)

thanks for looking.

thanks for your interest @morganmachen. Please note that the bindings on sale here are the TD2 version not the TD3 variant.

I'm not familiar with these particular Snowpro bindings, but compared to similar bindings that I have tried, the TD2's would give you are stiffer setup, and would of course work as a setp-in binding with the Intec adapter.

• 1 month later...