Note to New Members ×

The Great Minnesota Get Together II

trent

After a fun event last year, decided to do this again. Plus I could really use an excuse to miss a day of work!

In case you missed it last year, this is where we get all the carvers we can to Welch Village for the day. Yes, it's a weekday, but that means more room and corduroy for us! So start planning your vacation / sickness now.

When: Tuesday, Jan. 25th 2005

Where: Welch Village www.welchvillage.com

Time: 10am - ?

Cost: All day lift $38 + any food / beverages you buy

Who: Anyone you know who likes to dig trenches.

We'll meet a couple of times during the day to regroup. Let's start at 10 by the double chair off the Main Chalet and take some group runs down the front hills. Same chair at 2pm to regroup with anyone lost.

If the weather cooperates, there will be multiple cameras including video out on the hill. Remember to smile. :D

-trent

I was at Welch this weekend, and just wanted to let everyone know that the snow was amazing yesterday! Nicely groomed and very solid. Best snow I've been on yet this year.

Should be great riding tomorrow, especially not having to dodge the crowds.

See everyone tomorrow.

-trent

LOL... frequent sprints to the restroom.

racing was a blast. slalom is still impossible for me, but i keep trying. karl and kent were ripping it up. although on saturday kent thought the snow was a lot better about 20 feet away from the gate. :D (i can say this as he still beat me in every event).

bob got some good video of us too. and by "good", i mean i got to see myself on the course, not as in my technique was "good".

-trent

I will be having a small get together of friends Saturday Feb. 5th. Everyone is welcome. No real occasion just a chance for friends to get together (snowboarders and non snowboarders). BYOB. People will start rolling in about 7:30, so if you are in rosemount area and want to stop by please do. My addy is 14520 Shanon Pkwy, Rosemount #207.

Michael

Originally posted by Gumby

I will be having a small get together of friends Saturday Feb. 5th. Everyone is welcome. No real occasion just a chance for friends to get together (snowboarders and non snowboarders). BYOB. People will start rolling in about 7:30, so if you are in rosemount area and want to stop by please do. My addy is 14520 Shanon Pkwy, Rosemount #207.

Michael

7:30 am is a little early to start drinking, but I can make it work. ;)

Actually, I get to go to a play with my wife that night. Yay.