Note to New Members ×

Looking for a good pair of m27's to get started carving

morganmachen

So, all the ski boots I've recently tried were fairly comfortable and often snug at m27. I'm not sure about the half size bigger. Maybe I'll try some 27.5s and get back to you. What's CONUS btw?

I never heat-molded these liners. I believe these have the 125 series spiral wrap innerboot which shouldn't require molding. The liner however is very supportive and I have never suffered from heel lift or pressure points when riding with these.

My actual mondo size is 27.5 as well. The boot shell determines the size: M27 should cover everything from M27.0 to M27.9. The liner itself determines half sizes. According to a USPS estimate to S. Lake Tahoe, shipping would amount to around $34.40 for the 16 pound package. We can talk, and I am willing to help split that cost if you chose to acquire these. Let me know!

That's generous of you thanks. I'd like to do a little research into the liners to see if I can customize them to my feet.

My actual mondo size is 27.5 as well. The boot shell determines the size: M27 should cover everything from M27.0 to M27.9. The liner itself determines half sizes. According to a USPS estimate to S. Lake Tahoe, shipping would amount to around $34.40 for the 16 pound package. We can talk, and I am willing to help split that cost if you chose to acquire these. Let me know!