Note to New Members ×

Vail Feb 9-12

icebiker

Matt, B-2, following up on the thread below. Would be good to connect with you if you're around

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?41287-Visiting-Vail-never-been-Would-like-advice-on-good-carving-runs

I arrive Sat Feb 8th. Plan on riding 9th-12th, heading back east on 13th. We're staying at Vantage Point near Eagle Bahn gondola. Will be with some skiing buds, but they aren't likely to ski all day, so could meet up with you for some mid-afternoon runs. Let me know if you'll be around and how best to reach you. I can receive texts, but CANNOT respond by text (lame work phone ;-), so if you text me be sure to leave me an email address to write you back at. My cell is nein 7 tree too too fore to sicks won sicks.

Cheers

Greg

Greg,

I'll be getting back from SES on Saturday the 8th...I will ride all those days (9th-12th); mornings w/ wife and afternoons by myself...I park in the Lift House parking lot every morning around 8-9 AM - which is basically the same lot as Vantage Point in Lionshead...you can call me at 312-758-1700...btw - your cell phone number is funny...my email is xolufus (at) earthlink (dot) net.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...