Note to New Members ×

WTB: 4-hole cant for Burton Race Plate binding

jim_stoll

Bumpyride - that sounds perfect. Just to confirm, that'll bolt up to my Race Plate bindings, correct? (I have both a 3 and 4 hole disc now, so can go either way on the binding-to-cant mount)

How does that work? I'm guessing that you swivel the plates in relation to one another to get the desired cant? What's the metal spider for?

Tell me how I can get payment to you. If you can accept PayPal, that'd be quickest and easiest, but failing that, I can get a Money Order out in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. (I need to have the 4-hole cant in-hand w/in the next 2 weeks, so speed is of the essence for me... :-)

Thanks for replying!!!

Jim

Spider sit directly on the board with 3 or 4 hole configuration attached with 3 or 4 short screws.

Bottom half of disk has grooves that fit over the 4 legs of the spider preventing the disk from rotating. These grooves run completely around the disk to accomodate heel lift and cant.

The top disk fits into the upper grooves of the plate and also rotate to allow changing cant from 0 to 8 degrees.

The spider has a locking dog and machine holes for binding screws. You mount the binding directly to the spider.

You could Paypal me at my email address yacantbuycool@comcast.net. and I could ship those out in the next day or two.