Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Boots AF600 M26.0 Thermoflex w/ Booster strap for sale

Mike Blanz

Boots are sold.

Price drop! $140 shipped (Paypal "gift") to 48 State US

Deeluxe AF600 Mondopoint 26.0 boots for sale. Comes with Thermoflex liners I moulded once. Also comes with the add-on Booster Strap accessory.

Heel pieces on both boots are brand new. Toe's have 1 days use. Right foot has t-nuts already if you want to add Fin-tec heels in the future.

Boots have normal scrapes on the outside. Buckles/ratchet straps (everything) functional with one repair added. The right boot outer hinge pivot had the rivot head pop off when I was in Aspen.

I had SureFoot boot outfitters (base of Aspen mtn) put in a new T-bolt/washer and rode a couple more days with no problems. Needed stiffer boots so I bought AF700's.

Bomber sells the correct replacement part for $7.post-2482-141842405926_thumb.jpg.

$140 shipped in Continental US

"Gift" me paypal . PM me for shipping quotes.

post-2482-141842405919_thumb.jpg

post-2482-141842405923_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike Blanz

Deeluxe AF600 Mondopoint 26.0 boots for sale. Comes with Thermoflex liners I moulded once with Fin in his shop. Also comes with the add-on Booster Strap accessory.

Heel pieces on both boots are brand new. Toe's have 1 days use. Right foot has t-nuts already if you want to add Fin-tec heels in the future.

Boots have normal scrapes on the outside. Buckles/ratchet straps (everything) functional with one repair added. The right boot outer hinge pivot had the rivot head pop off when I was in Aspen.

I had SureFoot (base of Aspen mtn) put in a new T-bolt/washer and rode a couple more days with no problems. Needed stiffer boots so I bought AF700's.

Fin sells the correct replacement part for $5 I believe and at least one member has a thread where they machined a replacement part themselves (again ~$5 and their part is bolted..not rivoted)[ATTACH]37166[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37167[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37168[/ATTACH].

$175+shipping in Continental US

"Gift" me paypal or add 3%. PM me for shipping quotes.

Hi,

I'm interested. I'm not familiar with Fin where you can get this part. Do you have more info?

[TABLE=width: 100%]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][h=1]Hi, Fin is the owner of Bomber and this website. If you go to the bomberonline.com home page you'll find Parts/Deeluxe boot parts/all 'track' series parts/[/h]The part is called the AF Rivot. Here is a paste of the part on bomberonline.com

[TABLE=width: 100%]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][h=1]AF Rivet[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: item, colspan: 2][TABLE]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=class: item]Part Number SB3003-1[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

<tbody>[TR]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]spacer.gif[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: price-info, colspan: 2][TABLE=width: 100%]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=class: price-info, align: left]Your Price: $7.00

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Any boot outfitter can install this part with their rivot gun. However, there is another option. A number of members on the forum have created this part from scratch, just like shown on the boots above (i.e. the SureFoot bootoutfitters fix I had them install)

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?12344-Help!-Need-boot-part!&highlight=rivot

If the link doesnt work go to the bomber forum "carving community" and type in "af rivot" in the search field..it should show up with the "Help! Need boot part..." link above.

The fix that SureFoot put into the boot is just as good as the fixes from the "community".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sent you a PM but I think the system is down. Yes, they are 26.0, yes, they work with step-in Intec heels (I ran those in the boots and they are now on my new boots), and yes $200 shipped boots+TD1 step-in bindings. Trying to get you our paypal address via PM system but not sure if it is getting thru.

Sent you a PM but I think the system is down. Yes, they are 26.0, yes, they work with step-in Intec heels (I ran those in the boots and they are now on my new boots), and yes $200 shipped boots+TD1 step-in bindings. Trying to get you our paypal address via PM system but not sure if it is getting thru.
So far, nothing has come through. Once I get the information, I'll get them paid for.

I can do that if you want..The invoice would be for $206 which is what the "gift" option (3% paypal fees) would have pushed $200 up to on your side. The second button on "Send Money" is for "relatives or friends" and puts the paypal fees on your side...i.e. 3%...Let me know if you still want me to send you an invoice with this info.