Note to New Members ×

Libtech EmmaGator and APO Source 174 Soft Boot Boards for Sale

pmorita

Two great softies for sale. Someone gave me a nice Libtech Grocer this year so I'm thinning out the longer soft boot boards. If you need a set of soft boot bindings, I have some Solomon soft boot bindings that I can include with either boards for $50. Shipping for either board will be about $40 in the US bases on the length. Feel free to come pick them up if you live anywhere close to Long Island NY. Here are the details.

- APO Source 174 Cambered soft boot board. Don't have the specs but the waist looks to be 26cm. I bought this board this year from Salty Peaks in Utah and used it for three runs this weekend out of curiousity. It was soft conditions and this board rode on top and held a line very well. The length is a blessing and this would be a great powder or East Coast board. Lots of camber as this is practially brand new. If you are not familiar with APO, they are mostly known for their powder and split tail boards. They make a nice all arounder also and are a Swiss company. The base has a crazy graphic as seen in the photo. There is a shadow where the spec sticker used to be. Wish I kept it as it had all the measurements. Can't recall what any of them were, other than the length. I would have kept this and was very excited when I picked this up, but now I have a 180 libtech that I am going to ride, just so I can say I have longest board on the hill. Size matters. $200 plus shipping to where ever you live. Takes metric screws.

- Libtech Emma Gator 165. I used to ride Emma Peels and switched to this for the length. The board is probably a dozen years old or more and has plenty of camber and edge. I loved this board and am a big LibTech fan. It shows plenty of use as I took this out 10 or so days a year for many years. If you want a classic camber feel with a tight sidecut that can't be found in anything that is out there currently, consider this board. I think the sidecut is in the 900s and the waist is 25.5. Please verify this if you care, but trust that you will like the way this cuts up some east coast crud. Fun in the bumps also if that is your thing. $75 plus shipping.

Feel free to ask questions or ping me if you want ask questions or talk about the death of cambered boards for grown up riders. I'm going to try to spend more time on hard boots this year so I don't need a stable of soft boot boards. Plus, my kids are starting to ride on their Burton Choppers so my fun runs are limited. Please find these boards a good home.

pmorita at hotmail dot com

post-10815-141842403258_thumb.jpg

post-10815-141842403253_thumb.jpg