Note to New Members ×

(CAN) Oxygen Proton 164 GS + Oxygen Proton boots (27.5) + Oxygen Bindings

alexeyga

post-1853-141842403227_thumb.jpg

Just picked up this really nice kit locally, but unfortunately boots have ended up being a tad too small for me (same as Blax boots in same size a gooood while go) - so I'm listing the whole kit as it's nicely color-matched and the board isn't exactly what I was looking for anyways. As such:

Board: Oxygen Proton 164 GS - 13m SCR, great condition, freshly waxed, an easy 3/4" of camber left.

Bindings: Oxygen standard bails - nothing to say here - one of the nicest "discontinued" bindings i've seen to date.

Boots: Oxygen Proton, size 27.5, standard liner, will come with no insoles. Do show some signs of usage, nothing worth of mentioning though - everything works and everything is solid. Like I've said, they are about 1 full size too small for me as well as a tad stiffer than what I'm looking for. I'd say they are about equivalent to Deeluxe's 26.5, but don't take my word for it - everybody's feet are different and mines are very peculiar beasts...:angryfire

250$US + actual shipping for the kit - otherwise best offer for boots or boots+bindings. If bought as a kit - will ship in 2 separate boxes to save on shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. PP gift or EMT as the payment method.

Edited by alexeyga

if the boots don't work for carl I would be interested. what size are your feet? in regular 9.5? 10?

thanks,

mike

Can't seem to message you. I'll be kiting in Vaudreuil for the next couple of hours - have the gear with me. Otherwise I live in Montreal-North and I work in Terrebonne, so it's up to you when and where you want to pass by. Drop me a call at 514-572-1490