Note to New Members ×

SideWinder Standard Bindings with low miles on them

Steve Prokopiw

Tis the season of giving and I'm selling these to enhance my ability to do some giving.I loved these when I used them last season for about 12 half day and a few full day sessions.I liked the look enough that each time I tuned the board they were on, I used a red sharpie to cover the small/tiny scratches that would occur from normal use.Those touch-ups are very small and not visible in the photos.The set screws for the toebail clips are missing because I left them in the mancave up in Idaho.They are listed as in stock in the bomber store for 2.00 each.I did not use them as they marked up my ski boots and were not functionally needed. EDIT;OOPS forgot to mention that both are 3 degree cant discs. :-)

I will probably get another pair of these awesome bindings in the future but have other priorities right now.

360.00 FIRM includes shipping via US Postal Priority Mail and paypal fees in the Lower 48 United States only.

first come first served by payment to paypal payment address; stevepro 65 at gmail.com (all together w/no spaces)

post-801-141842402134_thumb.jpg

post-801-141842402138_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve Prokopiw

@dragonrider,as per my original post,if someone paypals the money they will get the bindings,and someone inquired by pm an hour before you.However,they have not paid yet and if they (or anyone else)don't paypal by 12:00 noon mountain time tomorrow(Saturday) I will remove the 'first come first served' requirement and accept your request to pay by money order.