Note to New Members ×

Bindings -- Burton and Nidecker

garlicbreath

The Burtons came with a board purchased locally. No idea what model or year they are. Seller claimed that board and bindings were never used and it looks like that. Comes with 3 and 4 hole plates and mounting screws. The Nideckers were used by my son for a year before he got some TDs. Can't find the mounting screws for the Nideckers but all other parts intact. Asking $80 plus shipping for the Burtons and $60 plus shipping for the Nideckers. Thanks. Text 7-six-0-550-070seven or email domalley14 at gmail dot com

BOTH SETS OF BINDINGS ARE SOLD.

post-2675-141842399214_thumb.jpg

post-2675-141842399216_thumb.jpg

post-2675-141842399219_thumb.jpg

Edited by garlicbreath

Evan, I can't tell what the max size can go to exactly but I have a pic showing the binding with my son's old boot (Track 700 size 24) clipped in. You can see the extra space available for expansion. The pic is a larger file and I'm having trouble loading it on the Bomber site. Pls send me your email address and I'll send. Thanks

Need some bindings for a young carver padawan jedi. Size 24. What is the least that you would take for the bindings? If the price is right we can get payment out Thursday the 14th of Nov. Thanks for everything! Happy turns... Gene

The Burtons came with a board purchased locally. No idea what model or year they are. Seller claimed that board and bindings were never used and it looks like that. Comes with 3 and 4 hole plates and mounting screws. The Nideckers were used by my son for a year before he got some TDs. Can't find the mounting screws for the Nideckers but all other parts intact. Asking $80 plus shipping for the Burtons and $60 plus shipping for the Nideckers. Thanks. Text 7-six-0-550-070seven or email domalley14 at gmail dot com

NIDECKERS ARE SOLD. BURTONS STILL AVAILABLE