Note to New Members ×

Coiler AM177, 21.5 cm waist, pristine base, 11.5m sidecut radius, stiff flex $250 US

plankton

One board to do it all! The Coiler All Mountain 177!

This board would be ideal for a larger rider or someone that rides aggressively and wants a board that can hold up to speed and hard G's. Ride it hard, but don't put it away wet! This is board is used to being treated with love and respect.

Specs are as follows:

Coiler AM177, circa '02, stiff flex with carbon fiber reinforcement

Waist width: 21.5cm

Nose width: 26.7cm

Tail width: 26.2cm

Taper: 5mm

Sidecut radius: 11.5m

Base edge bevel - 0 degrees

Side edge bevel - 89 degrees (or -1 if that's the way you like to call it. It's sharp)

New base grind with fine structure

Camber: 3mm+ (If that really indicates anything. I was just having fun with my ruler. It's a lively board with plenty of pop)

Full disclosure: The top sheet has some nicks on some of the edges, but nothing that compromises the ride or the structural integrity.

Ships from Yardley, PA (btwn Philly and NYC)

post-11480-141842397993_thumb.jpg

History of this awesome board (if you care):

This my "extra" All Mountain. This board was originally made in '02 for a friend of mine who wanted the same board I had after he rode my AM177, even though he ways about 30lbs less than me. He rode it for about 4 seasons, averaging about 10-12 times per season and then bought an AMT that wasn't as stiff. I bought it as a backup to my AM177 and rode it a few times. I had them both ground and sharpened late last season, mine with a coarse structure and the one I'm selling with a fine structure. It hasn't been ridden since the base grind, but I put a layer of wax on it for storage. Bruce made this board to last, and it's been well taken care of. The recent grind was the only one that has been done. It was always hand waxed. Base and edges were treated with respect and love.

Please email me at mwtokar at gmail dot com if you're interested in giving this awesome board a good home.

Think Snow,

Mike Tokar

(proud owner of a brand new, pointy-nosed Coiler AMTVSR Woody 178. My Precious)

post-11480-141842397986_thumb.jpg

Edited by plankton
add photos

• 2 weeks later...

This was my 1st Brand New Coiler (Yellow AM) modeled after my friends Blue AM. I weigh about 185 and this board performed great for the couple of years that I rode it! The thing that I loved the most about this board was that it truly "Does it All" want to ride FAST, Carve, POW .... excellent performer! I put it up for sale because I decided to order an AMT that was slightly smaller in length. My friend Mike loved his Blue AM so much that he bought it from me as a back up board as he stated above. I hand waxed this board prior to each use and the base shows the good care that was taken with this Coiler!

A great buy for any rider between 180 - 220lbs !!