Note to New Members ×

What year are these Ride SPI bindings?

From what I understand Rides SPI's are/were Rides stiffest binding, with the most adjustments until the El' Hefe came out?

I'm considering buying these, but I've searched & can't find a pic of this model all the way back to 2007. I've seen pics of the SPI from 2007 up & these don't seem to be any of them.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/spo/4082637675.htmlpost-11922-141842395555_thumb.jpg

Did the SPI's have canting that was adjustable?

If they're pre 2007, are they as good as the newer ones?

Any insight would be appreciated.

TT

• 1 month later...

Awesome, thanks guys.

I found a pair of Ride Delta bindings for $100, not sure on the year but they are in a fancy case.

I bought a pair of El Hefe's last year & they also came in a case, regrettably I sold them before I got to try them.

Also noticed a lot of people putting old gear in new gear boxes & trying to sell them as such.

Did the Delta come in a case & do these look like them? They're deff newer they have webbing toe strap.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/spo/4147163588.html

If that's what they are, how would they compare to Rides 2012 Capo & 2012 Revolt?

Just got both the latter, but haven't even got to try them yet.

Did the Delta's have adjustable canting? The Hefe's had Wedgie foot beds 3 diff angles that's why the case I guess?

Not sure if the Revolts have canting, the Capo does but no options, you only get one Wedgie.

I've never really used Ride bindings in the past, how did you adjust the canting?

Wedgies? Screws?

Do I even need the Deltas? I think the Capo & even more so the Revolt are more flimsy freestyle bindings?

That's not what I'm going for, I want stiff, burly, hard chargers.

From what I can tell? The new Capos are the old Delta?

TT

Edited by timmytard
forgot the pic