Note to New Members ×

WTB: US14 or mondo 31.5+

NWboarder

I have Stratos Pros, looking for something a little lighter. Intec compatible please. I have heals and inserts so just a shell is fine. I understand this is a tall order and us 31.5+ (29-31 will not work) booters are far and few but I thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks

Heres the topic with all shells sizes. http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?9739-How-to-find-the-size-of-a-Raichle-boot

I've never seen track 700 in m31. If you can't fit in that, toy can try molding line or.. I dunno what to do then.

I.thought that it would be a problem to find someone worth us13 foot, but there are 2 topics this week.

FWIW the largest snowboard hardboots boots I've seen for sale are mondo 31. UPZ, Heads, and some models of Deeluxe (225, 325 and the new Free69's; IIRC the Track 700s only went to Mondo 30).

Maybe a bootfitter can stretch a 31 for you?

Dave

FWIW I wear a US11.5 shoe and ride in a mondo 28 hardboot (US size 10).

Edited by Puddy Tat

That helps tremendously actually. Sounds like UPZ is the way to go.

UPZ is definately better because of materials.

But I cannot say that they're wider in forefoot. I feel like they're narrower in forefoot and about same in heel.

I've beel using US13 Deeluxes and then changed to.. US9.5 UPZ(same shell for 8.5-9.0-9.5). My street size is US12-13.