Note to New Members ×

2000 Burton Balance

Marc H

My co-worker is looking for the Balance from 2000. The silver one to be specific. Not to ride but to complete its graphics on his wall. Used is good cheaper is better.

143.5, 148.5 and the 152.5 are the ones he's looking for.

If you can repost this on other sites that will help.

Thanks,

M.H.

have a great weekend. peace

My co-worker is looking for the Balance from 2000. The silver one to be specific. Not to ride but to complete its graphics on his wall. Used is good cheaper is better.

143.5, 148.5 and the 152.5 are the ones he's looking for.

If you can repost this on other sites that will help.

Thanks,

M.H.

have a great weekend. peace

Mark, posting a photo of the board you seek will almost always result in a better chance of finding it.

(and greatly reduce false alarms and miss fires)

I'm the co-worker in question. (Yo, Marc!)

I'm looking for the 143.5 and 152.5 sizes from the 2000 Balance series and need to be silver.

What I'm trying to accomplish is in the picture below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me instead of clogging Marcs inbox.

12iq.jpg

Edited by crab

Welcome Crab. That helps allot.

Suggestion: Turn on your forum personal messaging so folks can contact you.

Curious how they mounted the boards on the wall. I don't see any attachment means?

I am looking to do something similar with older boards.

I have seen a few of these sets sell over the years. A few that were new , never used. Sweet Snowboard Art!!

FYI. http://www.snowrev.com/ has let the domain expire? What was the site all about? Snowboarding of course but what was it's focus?

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

Thanks, man!

I have no clue how they mounted the boards up. It would be ideal to mount boards without visible hardware. Nice and clean looking.

I've never visited snowrev.com and have no clue what it is. Google image search lead me to the pic of the Balances.

• 5 months later...

Hey there!

I don't know if this is still on, but I have the 148,5 in silver...the thing is that I have it in France, so I don't know how much it would cost to ship it, but I guess a lot...and also it's used (I mean I bought it new at the time but whenever I was going to the mountain I was using it (never bought or rented a new one)).

Hey there!

I don't know if this is still on, but I have the 148,5 in silver...the thing is that I have it in France, so I don't know how much it would cost to ship it, but I guess a lot...and also it's used (I mean I bought it new at the time but whenever I was going to the mountain I was using it (never bought or rented a new one)).

Charlotte, if I were you I would contact Marc Hall via PM , the other person "Crab" and your self don't have the PM (email) turned on and this is an old thread. Personally I don't see this happening, the shipping is allot (100$ +) and neither of these folks have posted in a while. My guess is a google search brought you here and this is a year old. Good luck!

Bryan

Thanks for helping out, Bryan. I thought I turned my PM's on. I must have failed.:freak3:

Charlotte, sorry I didn't update the thread earlier (I thought it was dead for the time being). I actually picked up the 148.5 already, so it's no longer needed for me. Thanks for offering it to me. Hope it finds a good home. Cheers!

-Crab