Note to New Members ×

Kessler Alpine Boards---162, 185

chrisallen219

I am selling two alpine boards a 162 and a 185. These boards are fantastic, I have made incredible progress in my riding with them, and I would recommend anyone to a kessler. Personally, I have just changed plates, my riding style has changed, and I have lost some weight, so there is nothing wrong with the boards, it is just time to replace them.

I do not know the side cut of any board, when I had them made I asked for the world cup design. That being said, These boards are very easy to manuver, if you can ride them properly, they can make quick tight turns, or you can extend make bigger wider turns.

I am selling only one of the 162, so if one sells the other will be unavailable so first come will get a choice'

**I tried to upload photos of each board but they are too big fir the page, if you want to see them please e-mail me**

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

Cell: 603-455-6396

E-mail: chris.b.allen1@gmail.com

Board prices will range from $500-$700, based on year made, and condition. Prices are negotiable

Board 1)

Year made: 2010

Used only 1 season

4 hole hangle inserts

Base: in good shape, it does have some small scratches in the base becasue I put it in a bag with another board (lesser learned), but I should be able to buff those out with a tune

It was structured before the end of the season I used it in

Board 2)

Year made 2011

Used 2 seasons

Multi-4 hole, UPM inserts

Base: Good shape, scratch down the middle, not deep. I used this as my race board this season, and had personal best results, so it doesn't effect perfmance

Structured in Jan. 2013

Board 3)

Made 2010

Used 1 season

4 hole, Hangle inserts

Base: same bas board 1, good shape, small scratches, should be able to fix those

post-12000-141842392922_thumb.jpg

post-12000-141842392924_thumb.jpg

post-12000-141842392926_thumb.jpg

Edited by chrisallen219