26.5 waist

Rubber construction

Carbonium top sheet, Pref metal graphic

Me:

5'11"

300lbs

Bindings Ride Capo 36F 30R

sz 11 boot

All I have to say is WOW! I called Sean at Donek with the goal of getting a board to satisfy my need for high speed antics and would be happy being fed a steady diet of East Coast hardpack and Ice, and boy did Sean deliver! This board Rips!

At my weight, pushing production boards to the design limits was an all too common occurrence. This board will just not fail, I mean it turns mistakes where I would have normally washed out into really deep trenches. It will never win a prize for slow speed maneuvering with the 11m-13m side cut but who cares. It has also allowed me to start pushing into extreme carving territory. Now on to the stability at speed, again WOW! So far I have been able to hit 67mph (ski tracks app) and felt more than comfortable, man that rubber soaks up the chatter. Without the the headwinds and my Jacket acting like a sail, higher speeds are in my future. To top it all off the carbonium top sheet is just plain than sexy. My first Donek but definitely not my last