Note to New Members ×

Coiler VSR 168 FC21T stub nose $550

RussellC

Hello, I'm selling a Coiler VSR FC21T 168 with custom stub nose. This board was built for me in 2010 and I have been riding it ever since, approximately 30 days/season. Don't let the relatively short 168 length put you off, the snub shape allows for a relatively long effective edge length for a 168. And it rails; fantastic edge hold and a rockerd tip with high taper result in a board that can carve super tight turns with quick and easy initiation.

The base has never been ground, and the edges have been tuned only once, and minimally at that. There are some very small scuffs on the base and a ding on the edge of the topsheet near the tail shown below, but overall the top, base, and edges are in very good condition. Stomp pad is attached, and there are marks from the TD3 elastomers on the top sheet.

Length: 168

Rockered tip

High taper

Waist: 21

Sidecut: 12m ave, variable sidecut

Bruce's markings: 010RC1-6.8+6

Rider weight 150-180

I don't have history selling on Bomber, but please refer to my eBay user name Russell_119 for references. I'll include shipping to the lower 48 for my asking price of $550. Payment via Paypal prefered.

Thanks for looking.

Russell

Snowboards007_zps41b09e8e.jpg

Snowboards008_zps1d4a5f33.jpg

Snowboards010_zpsa431d2c8.jpg

Snowboards011_zps76255db9.jpg

Snowboards012_zps14ca36b2.jpg