Note to New Members ×

Burton Ultra Prime 162 For Sale

trav_t

***SOLD***

For Sale: Burton Ultra Prime 162. Excellent Condition. Board has somewhere between 20 to 30 days on it. Like new camber. Edges and base are in great shape with lots of life left. There are a few very small discoloration spots on one edge that can easily be buffed out with a stone, no pitting. The board is a cosmetic blem and labeled as such. It has a one inch area along one edge near the nose without topsheet coloring. Includes Burton Race Plate bindings. The board has been in storage for a long time. I always kept it supported by tip and tail with a coat of storage wax on it. I am using soft boots for the 1 to 2 days I get out in the typically poor western North carolina conditions.

$175, plus shipping and insurance. PayPal accepted.

I can email additional pictures on request.

post-7614-141842386816_thumb.jpg

post-7614-141842386808_thumb.jpg

Edited by trav_t

Yes,

I have someone locally that is interested in the package but have not heard back from them. Are you interested in board and bindings or just the board?

A friend may be interested. I sent him the info, so it's up to him to decide. How's the edge & base? Does it need a tune? Any major hits on the board?

A friend may be interested. I sent him the info, so it's up to him to decide. How's the edge & base? Does it need a tune? Any major hits on the board?

The base and edges are in excellent condition. No dings in the base. The edges are sharp. Tuned and ready to go.

Banner Elk eh? I'll be up at Beech tomorrow, bring that board and put another day on it, should be really good carving tomorrow. Monday was the best I've ever seen down here.

Yeah I bet its really good rigt now. Unfortunately I am out of state in job training most of the time right now. When I am back there all my time is spent with the fam and working on the house. It looks like I'll be pulling a 0 day year this year :(

Thanks for everyone's interest. I don't want to split up the setup unless I can get commitments on both the board and bindings. There are very few hardbooters around here and I don't think I can sell the board locally without bindings.

Thanks for everyone's interest. I don't want to split up the setup unless I can get commitments on both the board and bindings. There are very few hardbooters around here and I don't think I can sell the board locally without bindings.

Thanks for answering trav_t.

I understand. If you ever sell the board only, I still have interest in the bindings.

• 2 weeks later...