Note to New Members ×

180 Tomahawk for sale

griff

Brief history: I bought this from a local Bomber member last year. He bought it from the orginal owner about 5 years ago who the board was built for. All I can tell you is the board was built for a world cup GS racer about 175 LBS. Metal design This board as seen more dust than snow in its history. I bought it for running NASTAR but too much for me to be comfortable on. I may have a day on it all total. Board is in good condiction aside from dust and lift line scratches great board for the right rider. I live in the Worcester Ma area and will work out any details with anyone interested. I am asking $350 plus shipping.

180-21w

Number on the board is 180 3324452 ( I have reached out to Sigi Renzler who built the board but have not recieved a reply.

post-2236-141842383904_thumb.jpg

post-2236-141842383911_thumb.jpg

post-2236-141842383913_thumb.jpg

Brief history: I bought this from a local Bomber member last year. He bought it from the orginal owner about 5 years ago who the board was built for. All I can tell you is the board was built for a world cup GS racer about 175 LBS. Metal design This board as seen more dust than snow in its history. I bought it for running NASTAR but too much for me to be comfortable on. I may have a day on it all total. Board is in good condiction aside from dust and lift line scratches great board for the right rider. I live in the Worcester Ma area and will work out any details with anyone interested. I am asking $350 plus shipping.

180-21w

Number on the board is 180 3324452 ( I have reached out to Sigi Renzler who built the board but have not recieved a reply.

[ATTACH]33260[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33259[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33258[/ATTACH]

whats the waist? and the stance width?