Note to New Members ×

PRIOR 200 1 RUN- LIKE NEW- Great Big Mountain Board RETAIL FOR$1100 BUY NOW FOR $700

adamcaton

Adam.

Bryan here , I think we road together a few years back.

PM / Email me through the forum and I will help you post some photos and info.

PS. Turn on your Bomber PM (email) and fill in your user info just a bit more, that will help establish your presence here.

To the members, Adam is a long time alpine rider / racer living "THE LIFE" in Utah. Good guy , super fun , real.

I think I have some video / photos of Adam rippin it with Bordy .

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

i had a terrible motorcycle accident in costa rica, almost lost my arm and leg. i still have both of them but the two bones in the arm are broken in 30 places with a lot of nerve damage. i have had 12 operations with more on the way. i owe a ton of money to the hospitals. i have been riding alpine for 23 years but i am not a tech guy. can you please help me with the specs. i can send my mom to take some pictures. i need to sell them asap before they send me to collections. hopefully one day we will ride again and of course we have ridden together a bunch

Wow Adam, I am really sorry to hear about that. I hope your recovery goes as well as possible.

I met you and saw you carve at the WTC about 7 years ago. It was just my first year on hardboots. One of your turns is burned in my mind. You were on a 196 F2 from Dave and Bordy. I could not believe how beautiful the turn was that I was watching. In fact, just a few days ago that turn was in my mind. I was thinking that I am not there yet but I am much closer. I has been one of my measuring sticks of my own skill since I saw it.

Is the Prior 200 the Hardbooter Sillygood that is built by Prior?

Edited by Buell

The Silly Good specs are:

Length: 200cm

Waist: 20.5cm

Effective edge: 183cm

Taper: 12cm

Sidecut: (from Bordy) A blended side cut that starts at around 20m at the tip and is much larger at the tail

Hardbooter says:

Although the days of one run Super G glory or failure are gone the Super G turn lives on in this current resurrection of a speed machine. Weather you are trying to make the best out of your local smooth wide open speed run or charging the steepest cord this board will give you the opportunity to go as fast as your self confidence allows. This is the biggest fastest metal board we could dream up before it became too large to be practical at the largest resorts in America. This board is also available with Hangl-sprang inserts. ($1200)

[TABLE=align: left]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

http://www.hardbooter.com/Hardbooter_Titanal_Custom_Alpine_Snowboard_p/2009_prior.htm

Edited by Buell

This is indeed one of the Silly Goods from Hardbooter. Adams is like new and needs a good home.

Buells numbers are close enough, but the radius is off a bit. It is a blended side cut that starts at around 20m at the tip and is much larger at the tail, this is the best Metal SG board ever made. and makes turns like a down hill board. If you think your 185 gs board is too small and wanna step up you game and your MPHs then this is it, there is nothing else like it... It rails turns at speeds over 60 all day!