Note to New Members ×

BTS for Sale

BXFR70

BTS with Blue and Red Springs

For sale is a BTS with blue and red springs used for 5 hours probably. The red springs have not been used snowboarding, but I made the mistake of mounting them, so I cannot return them.

The blue springs have some of the powder coat missing in a few places, the red have a nick in the powder coat also.

I am selling because they just did not work for me.

Paypal is acceptable, buyer pays fees if not using gift, I will also accept a money order.

$105 shipped to lower 48 with both springs. $30 shipped for each spring set, $80 shipped for BTS with one set of springs. I prefer to keep one set of springs with the system

Thanks,

BTS with Blue and Red Springs

For sale is a BTS with blue and red springs used for 5 hours probably. The red springs have not been used snowboarding, but I made the mistake of mounting them, so I cannot return them.

The blue springs have some of the powder coat missing in a few places, the red have a nick in the powder coat also.

I am selling because they just did not work for me.

Paypal is acceptable, buyer pays fees if not using gift, I will also accept a money order.

$105 shipped to lower 48 with both springs. $30 shipped for each spring set, $80 shipped for BTS with one set of springs. I prefer to keep one set of springs with the system

Thanks,

PM sent