Note to New Members ×

F2 S-Flex absorber plates $200!

cnforeback

These are great for pounding through all terrain and holding on ice. Look them up. You need a pair. Great lift and edging. These are normally $400. They have been used only 4 times!

Weight of 165 to 195lb would be ideal in this size. The board with is 190 to 195mm. I love these plates. Bad knee - last of my gear to go. I will send pics direct to you as I am on linux and have had issues.

c n foreback gmail . com There are NO spaces in front part of email. Let me know. If you race these are a total score and are as good as Vist, or Kessler plates!!! I do paypal

I take it you know each other:) Sorry guys. I just could not defect from skiing hardcore slalom skis. I like people asking me how the hell I ski the way I do leaving the dual trenches in the hill. The Volkls were just kicking my ass. Falling off one edge just hurts. I think it has EVERYTHING to do with the Colorado snow quality this year. Every fall hurts!

Enjoy!