Note to New Members ×

Burton Factory Prime 62, Fire boots and Physics bindings

mdhuber33

Hi Everyone. First post here, so I thought I would do an intro before peddling my gear. My name is Martin and I live in Colorado. I've been snowboarding since the early 90's (still have my first board, a Burton Craig Kelly Air! yeah, I'm old.) I've always been an avid carver and bought my first hard boot set up back in the day as well which was a Burton PJ 167. I currently ride a Burton Supermodel 168 and snowboard as often as I can out here in Colorado. Snow hasn't been too good the past couple of season though. I have a 3 year old who will be starting soon too!

I have for sale a Burton Ultra Prime 162 (sorry for the incorrect thread title, it's an Ultr Prime, not a Factory Prime) with Burton Physics bindings and Burton Fire boots (size on shell says 27.5-29 and liner says 290 so I'm guessing they are 10.5-11). The bottom of the board has a small stamp that says "demo", but it doesn't look like it has been ridden more than a few times. These are the step in bindings and they include the parts to switch the heel/toe and use bails which are included along with the original binding box and accessories. I got this board a few years ago from a friend who works at the resorts. He wanted to try out a hardboot setup, but after a few times out decided it wasn't for him. I thought I could make this work for myself, but the boots are a couple of sizes too big. I was going to buy another set of boots, but my wife has said "no more gear". So, here they are. Everything is in really great shape with hardly any use and only a few scuffs. Even the bottoms of the boots look hardly used.

I was going to put these on Ebay (where I have 100% positive feedback) but thought I would try here first where there might be more focused interest and folks who were educated on this type of gear. I would like to sell it as a package, but if there's not enough interest, I might split up the board from the boots/bindings. I don't want to sell the boots/bindings separately since they are a matched step-in set up.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD. THANKS.

i-GnVGtHM-XL.jpg

i-RkVRbsv-XL.jpg

i-8FfMdWM-L.jpg

i-VkQCFGG-XL.jpg

i-zrHrjRt-XL.jpg

Edited by mdhuber33
SOLD!

I'll consider it if it doesn't all sell in a couple of days. Thanks!

So, i buy the boots/bindings with quick release heels, Breesej buys the board and Dano get the heels.

:biggthump I'll even provide shipping label to make it easier on your end!

You can paypal invoice to ecartailler at gmail dot com

Thank you

not sure email made it to your inbox.

how about $175 for the boots and bindings?

I'm on east coast and rather avoid shipping board. let me know, thanks

Can I buy just the original heels?
If you sell the boots and bindings to bouzeux, I'll buy the board for $125. Let me know...
So, i buy the boots/bindings with quick release heels, Breesej buys the board and Dano get the heels.

:biggthump I'll even provide shipping label to make it easier on your end!

You can paypal invoice to ecartailler at gmail dot com

Thank you

This sounds alright with me, but I want to clarify first. Dano, do you want just the heels, or all the other non-step in parts. there are bails etc. How much will you offer for the parts you need (the other heels are unused). Also, I noted that breesej is making an offer on another board for sale. I would like a commitment to buy before I start taking all this stuff apart and boxing it up... If you three can respond in this thread and let me know if you're serious, we'll get it going. I would also prefer Paypal payment as "gift" so I don't get hit with all the fees.

I will need to estimate the shipping as well, so please PM you addresses. Thanks.

Edited by mdhuber33

I'm committed to board. I'm going "chick emotional" with this purchase. A yellow board will be a nice addition to the quiver since I already have a red Burton, and a blue no name BX board. Thanks for posting good quality pictures, the other boards I was looking at didn't look as nice in the ads.

Shipping to North Hollywood, CA 91601. Just let me know the damage. I prefer to get the board through UPS or FedEx, USPS "lost" one of my board purchases for a few days and they don't offer real time tracking.

Thanks!

I'm all in for on boots with step-in heel plus bindings. As mentioned earlier, i'll email UPS label. I just sent visitor message with my contact info. Thank you
I'm committed to board. I'm going "chick emotional" with this purchase. A yellow board will be a nice addition to the quiver since I already have a red Burton, and a blue no name BX board. Thanks for posting good quality pictures, the other boards I was looking at didn't look as nice in the ads.

Shipping to North Hollywood, CA 91601. Just let me know the damage. I prefer to get the board through UPS or FedEx, USPS "lost" one of my board purchases for a few days and they don't offer real time tracking.

Thanks!

ok, great. I'll get things boxed up and figure out shipping costs.

Dano, do you want just the heels, or all the other non-step in parts. there are bails etc. How much will you offer for the parts you need (the other heels are unused). .

You should keep the standard toe bails with the bindings in case they or a future owner switches to non-burton boots.

I'm only interested in the heels and the little black plastic spacer things that you take out to install the speed hooks to the boot.

Would you take $20 shipped? ( to 01916 )

You should keep the standard toe bails with the bindings in case they or a future owner switches to non-burton boots.

I'm only interested in the heels and the little black plastic spacer things that you take out to install the speed hooks to the boot.

How about $20 and you pay actual shipping. The other guys want UPS, But I can put these pieces in a USPS flat rate box for $5.35. Also, if you want to use Paypal, either add 3% or gift the funds so I don't absorb the fees. Let me know.

Awesome, you just made an extra $25 and 3 happy carvers ! Let me know your email address so that i can process payment and get your address. I'll be sending UPS shipping label. Thank you

I need to package these, weigh and measure and get a quote from UPS. Don't bother sending a label as I will need to hand deliver these to the UPS store. Once I get the stuff packaged, I will notify you of the actual shipping costs and you can Paypal me. Sound good?

I have discounted UPS rates, hence why i rather provide label. I know the boots run about $17lbs, just need your address and i can approximate package dimensions; and get you label emailed asap. Thanks

Ok, let me get it boxed up and I'll send the dimensions. I'm putting the boots and bindings in one box.

What do the spacers look like? The only other thing I'm seeing in the box besides the bails and hardware are the foam/plastic binding dampners and two small rectangular pieces (about 1" x 2") with 2 holes and center notch.

Here's a pic of what I think you're after:

i-XS3PCdD-L.jpg

Edited by mdhuber33

Joe, I was packing the board up and noticed a ding and scuff on the tip I hadn't noticed before. Just wanted to point this out before sending it out. The top sheet has a couple of tiny cracks from it, but to me it's just cosmetic. here's a pic:

i-Ppn3RDg-L.jpg

Joe, I was packing the board up and noticed a ding and scuff on the tip I hadn't noticed before. Just wanted to point this out before sending it out. The top sheet has a couple of tiny cracks from it, but to me it's just cosmetic. here's a pic:

Sorry for the late response. I was doing some research on the severity of top sheet cracks. No worries on that damage, it looks to be cosmetic at this stage, there is no peeling or bubbling yet. I'll put some epoxy on it and call it a day. My Supermodel of the same vintage has similar cracks and even a bulge in the heel side nose and I still jam it in the snow every now and then. For the price, I really can't complain. I'm just looking for a stepping stone type board and if this lasts me to the end of this season, I consider it a win.

Thanks for the heads up on that, you're a stand-up dude.

Sorry for the late response. I was doing some research on the severity of top sheet cracks. No worries on that damage, it looks to be cosmetic at this stage, there is no peeling or bubbling yet. I'll put some epoxy on it and call it a day. My Supermodel of the same vintage has similar cracks and even a bulge in the heel side nose and I still jam it in the snow every now and then. For the price, I really can't complain. I'm just looking for a stepping stone type board and if this lasts me to the end of this season, I consider it a win.

Thanks for the heads up on that, you're a stand-up dude.

Great, thanks. I will get the UPS shipping quote and email you the total.

$20 shipped offer still stands.