Note to New Members ×

Wtb SBX or Sl board

mookie431

Might have one for you - it's a 164cm Oxygen Supercross from the late 90's. Good camber, needs a good tuning (edges mostly) used in a WC event or two and would be OK for your height & weight. I'm 5'7" and 130lbs but was much heavier when I raced and was aggressive. Let me know if this would be of interest - located in Nova Scotia Canada too (shipping fees). No idea what I'd sell it for - just found your post and haven't ridden it in a few years and would prefer to sell it. If you're interested I'd take pics.

racer karen at hot mail dot com

Might have one for you - it's a 164cm Oxygen Supercross from the late 90's. Good camber, needs a good tuning (edges mostly) used in a WC event or two and would be OK for your height & weight. I'm 5'7" and 130lbs but was much heavier when I raced and was aggressive. Let me know if this would be of interest - located in Nova Scotia Canada too (shipping fees). No idea what I'd sell it for - just found your post and haven't ridden it in a few years and would prefer to sell it. If you're interested I'd take pics.

racer karen at hot mail dot com

Kab is good people. If I look back in my memory banks, this is a well kept board. Make a good offer.

Luv ya Kabi!