Note to New Members ×

FS Kessler 173 metal top

mookie431

Bought this board last year from a fellow member who was a racer. It was custom made for him and he weighed about 150lbs its 173cm with a 18cm waist. Board is in good shape with normal wear and tear on the top, base has been ground

Would like $330 shipped.

post-11433-141842377815_thumb.jpg[ATTACH]32202

post-11433-141842377818_thumb.jpg

Edited by mookie431

Interested in this. I'm a bit heavier (180 lb), but not looking to race, just carve, so maybe it would work for me. I'm also in Boston, so shipping will not be needed if I can pick it up in person.

You don't appear to have emailed enabled. Can you send me an email through the forum? I'd like to see a better picture of the base.

Thanks!

I hope you have fun with it! Also keep in touch, would love to lay down some lines with ya.

Absolutely! Keep an eye on the MA and VT-NH-ME ride boards. I'll post when/where I go out. I usually ride at Berkshire East, but also hit up Stratton, Sunapee and others. Although, I will not be carving in New England between now and Jan due to holiday travel.