Note to New Members ×

Coiler Monster 185 For Sale!

Barefootskier

I am selling my 3 year old Coiler Monster 182 x 20...not happy about it either! The board is in great shape with the base in perfect shape and top sheet has some small scratches from normal riding. I emailed Bruce at Coiler to confirm the measurements but according to the writing on the side of the board, the model is a 182 x 20, but will have this confirmed shortly.

I live an Boulder so if you want to meet up at Eldora, Loveland or Copper to test it out, let me know. Also, send me an email if you would like more detailed pics.

Asking $500 plus shipping since new Monsters cost $1,000 and you can't even get one!

Thanks,

Phil

barefootskier@comcast.net

post-1630-141842376629_thumb.jpg

post-1630-141842376631_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barefootskier

Hi Phil.

Just left you a voice mail.

Flex? or weight built for.

Sidecut Radius

Metal I presume?

Probably too wide for my liking but I am interested.

Thanks, Bryan

I just received an email from Bruce regarding the flex and side cut.

The board was built for me and my weight of 170 lbs. The writing on the side shows its a 182 x 20 and Bruce will have to pull his records but thought the side cut is either a 14 or 15m. He will follow-up with the exact side cut which I will update as soon as I have confirmation.

Phil

I just received an email from Bruce regarding the flex and side cut.

The board was built for me and my weight of 170 lbs. The writing on the side shows its a 182 x 20 and Bruce will have to pull his records but thought the side cut is either a 14 or 15m. He will follow-up with the exact side cut which I will update as soon as I have confirmation.

Phil

Thanks Phil. It all sounds pretty good. Except the part about me losing 75 lbs :(

I love the blue/white flame graphics. I remember when Mike T got one. Classic good looks.

So, to be clear for the rest of the folks. It is a 182cm or a 185cm?

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com