Note to New Members ×

Want to Borrow - Spiltboard SI binding and Voile Plate

Puddy Tat

I realize this isn't the normal place for this but I thought I'd try in the Alberta forum first. I'm living in Edmonton and taking an AST2 (Avalanche Safety Training - Level 2) class in Canmore Jan 5-8 that is going to involve one day in class and three days on splitboards somewhere in the Bow Valley.

Now I can rent a splitboard in Canmore but I can't get a splitboard plate binding only a softboot binding (yech) that has the Voile rails built into it. Seeing as I never ride softies any more and normally ride pow, steeps, chop, drops, etc with a pair of UPZ ATBs set at 50F/45R I was wondering if anyone would be able to loan me a pair of TD2 step-in splitboard binding and Voile plates for a couple of days in January(pretty please) that I could use with my UPZ ATBs. BTW If the TD3 Sidewinder splitbinding was a step-in I'd have already bought one. Unfortunately it kind of has to be step-ins because my hamstring flexibility is ridiculously poor (I have an impossible time doing up toe clips).

Anyways I'd appreciate the loan, and would happily pay for shipping and reimbursing you for the time I had them.

Cheers,

Dave