Note to New Members ×

catek

nelsonboat

I am looking to get a 2nd set of bindings. I have a pair of catek OS2's and think they are great bindings, but it was a real pain in the *** to get them.

I tried contacting catek numerous times to buy a second pair and got no response. Are they gone, dead, or what. I think its time for TD3's

Just going out on a limb, but if you are using the forum of a binding manufactor that is up and running, providing customer service, making product, and selling it......

To look for a binding company that you cannot get ahold of...again....maybe you have answered your own question??

Ditto... Do a little "Catek" research on this forum and I think you will find your answer. Trench Diggers are a far superior machined aluminum binding solution anyway, in my opinion and Bomber truly cares about you, the carver.

Good to see you Billy... Let's have a beer!

I agree with the two previous posts. I own Cateks also and like them but the service is nil and I would never buy another Catek product again based on the experiences of other posters here on BOL.

Do as Bordy says and buy products from a company who cares about the alpine riders and designs new and improved products every year. Bomber has updated their bindings and have come out with other products and what do we get from the 'other' binding mfr? The same ol' binding year after year after year

Do as Bordy says and buy products from a company who cares about the alpine riders and designs new and improved products every year. Bomber has updated their bindings and have come out with other products and what do we get from the 'other' binding mfr? The same ol' binding year after year after year

+2 on the above comment