Note to New Members ×

Burton Race Board, Bindings & Head Boots for sale

dustinh

Burton Race Board: Perfect shape, used 4 times. Base is perfect, sticker mark still in place! Size: 160, running length 140, tail length 50mm, nose width 251mm, waist width 200mm, tail width 251mm, side cut depth 25.5mm, side cut radius 9.62m.

Burton Race Bindings: Perfect shape, used 4 times, comes with hardware & riser plate.

Head S-LTD Boots: Size 9-9.5 (heat moldable) perfect shape, used 4 times. model: S-LTD, Control Factor 6, Liner Type: contour fit-pro, Cuff Type: polyether S 58 Shell Type: Polyether S 62

$500.00 for everything (it is seriously in mint shape) . Selling altogether. Reason for selling: I'm a freestyle rider that had this stuff for old CASI instructor exams, never used since (but told myself every season I would)! Now have young family and $ will go towards kids gear!

Email for photos: dustinheise at hotmail dot com

post-11954-141842372559_thumb.jpg

post-11954-141842372561_thumb.jpg

I would love to take those boots from you if you could post the mondo size, my foot, ranges anywhere from a 8.5 to 9.5 US but its a mondo 25.5.

If they are a 25.5 or 26's I will take them.

I see that you said that that you want to tell it altogether, but if you would consider selling the boots separately, I would be very gracious.

Thanks in Advance,

-DH

I would like to now the board is it a Burton Factory Prime ?? What year is it ? What is your price for the board only without the binding? Is it stiff , and what is your weight ?

Thank you

Its a 2002, it has only been used 4 times, Im not sure what the model is, as it was only used for CASI exams. The price for the board alone is $125. Pretty Stiff! I have not ridden it for a decade and I'm 175 lbs.

thanks