Note to New Members ×

2010 SGs for sale 163, and 175

evnewsphoto

Hello everyone, I am selling my SG full race 175 for $500 and considering selling my SG Full race pro team for $600 (I may use it still this year) plus 30 per board for shipping in the US and Canada (international would cost more). I love both boards, they have been amazing and won Nationals for me (both events and both boards). I am not selling the bindings or the VIST plates, but I do have TD1s for sale still (posted them last year and had offers but never sold them) if you are in need of bindings. On the SG 175 there is damage and separation of the top sheet on the tail that I have repaired, it does not affect riding at all and the board still rocks. I also just had the board stone ground right before Nats and only rode it for a few weeks after at Loveland before they closed, so the base is still fresh from that and in good shape. Both boards have little dings but nothing major that affects the riding, and the normal dings from gates on the nose that is very common with these boards and racers. I have been accused before here on the forum of not having perfect boards for sale and these are not perfect for sure, they are used and used for racing. I am not an anal, micro measuring base inspector and I want to disclose all the defects to any buyers. That said I know how to race and I know what I need for top performance and these boards are just that, the best performance there is. If you want to buy a new board then get a new board, these are used and have some miles (the 175 more than the 163) but they are my trusted race performers and a bargain at these prices. Thanks for looking and feel free to email with any and all questions. Thanks, Everettevnewsphoto@yahoo.com303-880-0359IMG_2563.jpgIMG_2564.jpgIMG_2565.jpgIMG_2566.jpgIMG_2565.jpgIMG_2567.jpgIMG_2568.jpgIMG_2569.jpgIMG_2570.jpgIMG_2571.jpgIMG_2569-1.jpgIMG_2572.jpgIMG_2575.jpgIMG_2576.jpgIMG_2574.jpgemail]

Edited by evnewsphoto

• 2 weeks later...

The 163 has sold

The 175 is still available and I am open to reasonable offers.

I will also be selling my two VIST plates for $200 each if anyone wants one please email me. I have only used them for a month or so each after buying them in March last year right before Nationals, they were used before I got them. I replaced some of the worn out screws on them with new ones and they are in good shape. Thanks, Everett

Both VIST have sold

Edited by evnewsphoto

• 4 weeks later...

I am droping the price on the 175 to $450 obo shipped in the US, I can do outside of US for extra. I know that repair on the delam is not that pretty, but do you really need the tail topsheet to look pretty? It will ust be collectiing dust in my garage and I would love for someone else to go win some races on it, it is still in great shape.

Also still have my Oxygen 160 that I need to post pics of, that is also still in great shape but could use a base grind, selling that for $200 plus shipping.

And 2 TD1s for $90 each, those will go on ebay otherwise.

Thanks, Everett

Oh yeah pics of the TD1s;

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

I know these sell pretty well on ebay still so I will go that route if nobody here buys them. I also had some intrest at the end of the year last season but never finalized that, but still open to those guys (sorry can't remember who) if they want to jump in. Thanks.

Oh yeah, old pics of the TD1s;

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

Please note that I had to steal one set of toe bails for the newer bindings I bought (td2s) and so one set is incomplete but comes with toe bails and is only in need of the correct heal bail parts. Fin and Michelle told me they are not interchangeble- the toe and heal bails- but you still get all the extra step in parts if you chose that too, so both options.

I know these sell pretty well on ebay still so I will go that route if nobody here buys them. I also had some intrest at the end of the year last season but never finalized that, but still open to those guys (sorry can't remember who) if they want to jump in. Thanks.

• 1 month later...