Note to New Members ×

January June Jam!

Guest Jim Pryor

Guest Jim Pryor

Just a reminder about the June Jam. January 3-7 2005. We will be at the June parking lot Monday morning ready to ride. If you have never rode at June it is a treat. Groomed perfection and no people. Tuesday we will meet at chair 2 (Stump Alley) at Mammoth to carve it up over there. Then it is back to June. If you can make it please come for the superb riding at June and comraderie. There are about 15 riders coming so this should be fun. See you at June. Jim Pryor.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Yea, It's no problem. You can leave your boards by the high speed quad that serves the mid mountain. I think it's # 4 ?? The lift guys are real good about it. The head ski patrolman is a carver, he has them tuned in. His name is Eric Deim. He is a hell of a nice guy and a real good carver.

Guest Jim Pryor

So glad you are coming Brian and Tim! Looking forward to riding on all that perfect corduroy. We are leaving Sunday afternoon and will be there ready to ride Monday morning. I usually take a couple boards up with me and leave at mid station, no problem, just hold on to those boards on the way up! Getting a storm tonight and things are shaping up for epic riding. See you there!!

Guest Jim Pryor

Hey Tim, my wife Debbie (skier) and son Shane (rider) are staying at the Boulder Lodge in June Lakes. We stay there every year and it is older but killer view of the lake and indoor pool and whirlpool. We statyed before Thanksgiving at the Village in Mammoth and boy was that place first class. We got a deal called November first tracks. 4nights with tickets for like $800.00. We were spoiled cause the condo was new and it looked like Harrison Ford's place. Now it is so expensive forget it. Yea we could of got a few people together and got a condo and that would of been cool. Kerry Wise and Laurie are staying at Boulder. I think John Fuji is too (good rider). Boulders tele# is 760 648-7533. We got a suite with kitchen with balcony view of lake for $99 with AAA card. They have rooms for cheaper. Also Gull Lake Lodge is nice 1 800 631 9081. See ya jim p