Note to New Members ×

Snow Summit March 27 (Tuesday)

Bullwings

Anyone going up? My schedule finally cleared up a little bit. I know a bunch of you are prepping for SNES. Crappy season for me. There's a good chance this might be the last day of the season if the weather warms up immediately after this passing storm.

This puts me at 9 days for the season. I got my money's worth, but not by that large of a marigin. The next day up won't be until after the 25th, which I assume will be way too late for this season.

Awesome!!!! Hero conditions. Although it did get a little bit sticky and slightly clumpy around 11:30. I stayed until 1:00pm. It was still good, IMO. It was definitely carvable and held well. It was essentially all fall-line riding since finishing up "C" carves bled too much speed unless you were riding on "Olympic" and "The Wall."

Oh yeah. That's totally what it was. It was great for a bunch of mid air transitions. I can definitely say that yesterday was some of the biggest air that I've caught while carving and transitioning - it's newer technique for me and something that I've been trying to do a little bit more of toward the end of this season.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized how RETARDED this thread and title are... when I said March 27, I totally screwed up. I meant March 20th... as in.... I already went up last tuesday, hence the posting date 1 week ago on Sunday the 18th. Fail me...

Edit: Whoever does make it on the 27th might get some pretty nice conditions since it's snowing up there again, and they'll get some slight dustings tomorrow too.

Edited by Bullwings

LOL. I was wondering when you posted that date if you had your days confused.

Terryw is planning on going Tues and I am going to try my best to get there also. Conditions should be carveable and I will be on a board also!! It might be the last session for me of the season.

Oh yeah. That's totally what it was. It was great for a bunch of mid air transitions. I can definitely say that yesterday was some of the biggest air that I've caught while carving and transitioning - it's newer technique for me and something that I've been trying to do a little bit more of toward the end of this season.

When am I gonna get you in a race course??