Note to New Members ×

Women's boots

kinpa

Anyone know of any good boots that are made for women? I HATE trying to buckle boots that were obviously made for men around my calf and then having my foot fall asleep! Or having the boots come almost up to my knee (I'm 5'2"). I haven't been following the hard boot carving scene too much over the past few years (due to having a baby), but I'm ready to go again! I did get on my alpine board once last year and had a blast! I've got SEVERAL pairs (at least 3 or 4 pairs) of boots that I need to sell. SIZE 24.5 (I think one size is smaller). I hope to get them listed on the classified site soon, but let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Kathy

home moutain - Snowbowl (north of Missoula, MT)

ANYONE ELSE RIDE IN MONTANA????????

Blax made a few women-specific hardboots. I've got an old pamphlet of theirs lying around. They made 2 models, a softer women's freecarve boot and a very nice looking women's race boot.

It came with the Franz's I got on eBay, I'll try and find it to get you the names of those boots.

I have a pair of Oxygen boots that I got last year, brand new still in the box. And I have a pair of Burtons (maybe Reactors) that I know are a couple of years old that haven't been used much. The Raichle's that I have are a little smaller... 23 or so... I'll have to dig them out and take pictures and get all the specifics for you. Dudley, these are NOT women's boots.... trust me! I used to get used boots from a guy that had small feet too... :)

Kathy

Hi, I use Raichle (Deeluxe) 413. I wear the smallest size. I really love these boots. I have had Reactors and several different ski boots. The boots I am currenty riding are by far my favorite. The Reactors came very far up my calf. Kids ski boots were better but not the best.

Daneille

• 2 weeks later...