Note to New Members ×

Kessler 2011 Custom Red 180

Rys

Letting go of my custom red top sheet 180 Kessler to justify other toys. Built for 2010/11 season for a rider in the 135 to 185 pound range.

190 cm waist makes it a tad bit quicker edge to edge then the standard 180 with 200 cm waist. Other then that she rides like standard black 180. Nice radius that lets you run gs turns that can be tightened up at any moment by simply driving the apex of the turn harder.

K Plate ready if one would like. Base and edges are perfect, yet to touch a grinder! She has all of about 25 days use.

Center of 4X4 stance is 50 cm / 19.5" Cost was $1800.00 with shipping & customs.

Great all Mtn super smooth and predictable carving machine, yet ready to run gates any day of the wk.

"No other snowboard has won more titles and medals worldwide" What more needs to be said.

$1000.00

post-8878-141842362091_thumb.jpg

post-8878-141842362095_thumb.jpg

post-8878-141842362099_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rys
typo

This is an amazing board, which I had the pleasure of riding in Vail a few weeks back. I ride a standard 180 Kessler, and this board is that much better as it is fast edge-to-edge (due to the waist width). I'd be all over this, but for a certain agreement with my wife about the number of boards I can have...