Note to New Members ×

SVES 4, December 28th

Mellow Yellow

Guest Andrew S

I spent the last three days at Seven Springs. Friday morning was actually pretty damn good for a first day. Saturday and Sunday were just as nice. There was about 25 inches of base when I left today but since then it hasnt stopped snowing. I suspect with natural and manmade combined, there will be 35 inches tomorrow. Well regardless, the conditions should be real good by the 28th. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it, but if I am out west, I'll be carving with you in heart if not in person...

Andrew

Drop me an email if you want condition updates, as the snow report is infamously inaccurate.

asherman67 at hotmail dot com

Hey guys hi,

Just flew in from the west coast this am and I'm being dragged up to the springs tommorrow with the old gf. Needless to say this came as a surprise to me and I don't have any of my equipment with me. So my question is (OK may be a stupid question) but, is there a local place where I can rent alpine gear for the day? If you get a chance to email me on this I'd be much obliged.

Thanx,

Marc

Jasen Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me (and BTW, Dang you're quick at the draw). Yeah I figured that there would be slim pickings in the area. Oh well, maybe I'll try tele's tomorow (be damned if you get me in some 90% softies). Anyway looks like I will be here on the 28th too, If you're coming up then and your gear offer is still on the table(and I still haven't found anything else) I'd appreciate any chances to get in a carving setup. Also, I may need a ride up there from the eastern burbs of PGH that day.if you know of any locals that might be available maybe they could contact me through the board or directly by phone.

Thanx again and hope to hear from you soon,

Marc