Note to New Members ×

WTB 175-181 board

Guest Matt D

Looking for something farily turny, something like 12m-14m radius. Waist between 18cm-19cm. I'm 5'11" 200lbs and pretty good. I find my 188 Coiler PR a little big as it needs fairly open terrain.

I'm on a budget so no $500 boards.

Originally posted by Matt D

Looking for something farily turny, something like 12m-14m radius. Waist between 18cm-19cm. I'm 5'11" 200lbs and pretty good. I find my 188 Coiler PR a little big as it needs fairly open terrain.

I'm on a budget so no $500 boards.

I may be talked into selling my almost new 177 All Mountain Blue Flame top from Coiler. It is spending too much time at home - great ride but I ride my Volkl 178 90% of the time - I have been thinking it is a shame to let such a beautiful board sit. It has one or two minor scrapes on the base - top sheet perfect. It was built for me and I am 210 lbs. Very friendly board for all.

Originally posted by Chris Houghton

Hey, is that Volkl the one that you stacked all the books on last spring? And did the camber stay the same when you brought it out this season? Enquiring minds would like to know - what was the result of the camber test?

No it is not the same Volkl. I ride a 178 RT most of the time, of which I have a qty 2, one with Orange Tiger on black background a 2004 model, and a grey stripe one 2002 I believe, It was my Yellow Stripe Volkl 173 RT I stored flat. For results please see the post in the Community forum - I just updated it.