Note to New Members ×

Christmas gifts at stoked.at

Guest stoked

well maybe that headline is badly chosen because I have to start this message with disappointing you then.

Because gifts to you hopefully next year but at this time I have to raise some money to keep and further improve the website.

Good thing Pogo rocks and has become stoked.at's first sponsor but still far from the amount I need to keep the site going in good shape.

And it doesn't look good at this time as for getting further sponsors in because it seems that the site is considered to be too small so far for them to make any commitment at this time.

As for me I think they don't see the website's potential because I am determined to make it better and bigger and I work for free.

One thing is clear I will keep and further improve that site forever but things are on hold because without a serious job at this time I have a tight budget.

So I wrote an open letter at http://stoked.at/merchandise.html for your consideration.

If you want more alpine snowboarding clips and other related materials available on the net please check it out.

I want to keep going with a site both for advanced riders and also for newbies to attract them to the sport especially by providing a lot of multimedia content so they can see how great alpine riding is.

So if you consider supporting stoked.at please click the link above.

Thanks and sincerely,

Bernhard

Guest Randy S.

Bernhard,

Have you considered creating a PayPal "Donate" link on the site. It would allow people to make a small donation in a very easy fashion. I've seen other sites that do this and it works well for them.

Randy

Edit: Ooops. Just clicked the link and see you already have one. Nevermind.

I was informed that a package with t-shirts has arrived at home which means that I will be able to award a few randomly selected donators with free POGO t-shirts and of course every donator of 7 Euros or more will get a free sticker set!

So far though I won't have to send out a lot of those things and we are still rather far from the 350 Euros I need to raise but thanks for your consideration and Merry Christmas everyone!