Note to New Members ×

FS: Burton Reactor Boots (size 9.5/mondo 27.5); Excellent Condition

Senior_Technical_Writer

Hi,

Selling a pair of Burton Reactor boots. Size US 9.5 / 27.5 mondo. Really great condition. These boots are way too big for me and I really bought this snowboard package for the bindings and board. Complete guess here, but it looks like these boots have been used 5-6 times.

I can send additional pictures if you want. thx.

Price: $125.00 + Shipping. Paypal.

post-2037-141842352592_thumb.jpg

post-2037-141842352595_thumb.jpg

post-2037-141842352599_thumb.jpg

@baylan/Kathy - The plastic, removable footbed measures just shy of 11 1/2 inches. At widest part of the toe box, I get a measurement of 3 1/2 inches. Keep in mind that the liner is slightly larger than the footbed, as the boot "bows" or "rounds" out in the front, and on the sides of the footbed. Taking the liners out of the boots again, I'm reminded again of the shape these boots and liners are in... When I measure the bottom of the liner, I get a little over 11 1/2 inches. Hope this helps.

@Por - It sounds like they might fit, but obviously, I can't be sure. I am a true 8.5, and they are too big for me by quite a bit. I'm almost positive they would work with TD1s and 2s, and most likely 3s, but perhaps some other member could answer that positively for you. Thanks!