Note to New Members ×

Mt. High Sunday

outdoorescue

Thanks for the update. Maybe I should re-consider the day trip?

From what I've heard, the am conditions have been bullet proof, followed by a quick warm up in the pm to pure slush. The high today at Wrightwood is 61. Ouch. There is a storm (with day time temps of 41 during storm) expected Thursday, which may not help any if temps don't drop enough to snow. Typical SoCal early winter :smashfrea

From what I've heard, the am conditions have been bullet proof, followed by a quick warm up in the pm to pure slush. The high today at Wrightwood is 61. Ouch. There is a storm (with day time temps of 41 during storm) expected Thursday, which may not help any if temps don't drop enough to snow. Typical SoCal early winter :smashfrea

Thanks Gcarve!

If you are in the San Diego area Saturday afternoon/ evening, come check out the Warren Miller flick with some fellow ski/ snowboard bums :lurk:

If you are in the San Diego area Saturday afternoon/ evening, come check out the Warren Miller flick with some fellow ski/ snowboard bums :lurk:

Thanks for the invite. I'm hoping to see it this Wednesday in Newport Beach. Keep in touch, when conditions improve locally, let's go carving.

PS, I'm interested in your Proton 149, gotta check to see if it'll work for my friend who's looking for a used board.

~George