Note to New Members ×

HSP's, SnowPros & Steepwater

D.T.

Time to clean house a little. For sale I have to following:

• HSP's, MP 26 and BTS with blue/blue springs (shell and BTS only - no liners)
  • <strike>2 pairs of SnowPro bindings</strike>
  • 171cm Steepwater Plow (I'm selling this for a friend)

Item descriptions/specs/prices are located below...

A couple rules:

1) Items are for sale, the only trade I would consider is for a unique Arbor board that I don't already have

2) I will not hold items, the first person with the money gets the item.

Head Stratos Pro Boots w/ BTS (liners not included):

The boots were ridden ~80 days. I am not selling the liners, only the shell with BTS. You can get new liners here.

IMG_0864.jpgIMG_0863-2.jpg

MP 26, modified with Bomber BTS with blue/blue springs.

IMG_0862-1.jpg

There is one crack on the left boot, just below the ankle buckle, where I did not get the plastic tongue laying over the top of the lower last prior to buckling the boot, causing a small indentation in the lower last. The crack formed from the indentation but has not grown since the initial incident. I could drill a small hole to arrest the crack, but figure I will allow the new owner to make that decision.

IMG_0866-2.jpg

Both shells have been blown out to increase the overall width. In this above photo, the boot was stretched between the toe buckle and the "D" in Head (between my fingers)

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

The boots come with the soft heel/toe pieces, and the soft (orange) tongues.

Head Stratos Pro Boots w/ BTS (liners not included) - Price $175 + shipping

SOLD <strike>SnowPro Race Bindings – Set #1:</strike> SOLD

I purchased these about 4 years ago and have ridden them only a handful of times. These bindings are in almost new condition. Both bolts that set the toe lever height (when clamped) have been replaced.

The cant is built into the toe and heel pieces.

Bindings come with 4 wedges that can increase or negate the cant, or add toe/heel lift.

SOLD <strike>SnowPro Race Bindings – Set #1: Price $125 + shipping</strike> SOLD

SOLD <STRIKE>SnowPro Race Bindings – Set #2:</STRIKE> SOLD

I purchased these about 2 years ago with the intention of converting them for use on my splitboard. I have not used them. They have moderate use, but are fully functional and don’t appear to have any issues.

These bindings are missing two screws: one for the center puck,

and one tiny screw that holds the rubber toe damper to the toe block.

The original owner increased the lift by adding blocks underneath the toe/heel blocks. These can easily be removed but may require the purchase of shorter screws (easily available at Ace Hardware or any other local hardware ship with a decent selection of metric fasteners).

SOLD <strike>SnowPro Race Bindings – Set #2: Price $75 + shipping</strike> SOLD

Steepwater Plow 171cm snowboard

As I mentioned above, I am selling this board for a friend. The board is used but in good condition. The Steepwater website is no longer supported so I do not know the exact specs. Waist is around 25.7cm, SCR is just over 11m – this is one of the best-carving softie boards ever made. The boards were made with little camber, so that the rider would not have to fight for edge contact in steep terrain. The board is stiff and has lots of pop!

IMG_0854.jpgIMG_0855.jpg

There are binding marks on the topsheed. The base has been dripped in a couple places (dripped not base-welded!)

IMG_0857.jpg

There is one spot on the tail where the topsheet and top layer of glass were damaged when the board fell over. I will expoy and clamp this spot prior to shipping the board.

IMG_0858.jpg

There is mild lift-line rash all over. This spot is the worst.

IMG_0859.jpg

There was surface rust on the edges. This is what they look like after ~5 minutes with a gummy stone. All indications of rust will be gone after a day of riding or after a light tune.

Steepwater Plow 171cm snowboard: Price $275 + shipping