Note to New Members ×

2010/2011 Kessler 168 BX $700 black top

srossand

For Sale:

Last year's used Kessler BX black top race board. New board setup by Curtis Bacca at the Waxroom. Lots of hard work tuning and running in this board. Extensively hot boxed and many man hours spent running cycles on these boards with high flouro. Bases never transported or even left overnight without wax. Last year these boards ran fast enough to podium a Nor Am and 12th at the Grand Prix. I got a couple new ones with a different shape...

168 cm by 26.8 cm wide, I got them extra wide for someone with a big foot who doesn't like to ride riser plates. Sprung for 180-185 lb rider. These are custom ordered Kesslers.

Located in Aspen, CO but will be riding around Summit county in the back of my Jeep this November. Can meet up anywhere.

This is a used race board that was ridden hard last season. The board has a ding in the nose from hitting a stubbie head on at speed. It's minor and not in the contact patch. Pictures available by email, but would prefer selling in person so you can get a good look.

$700

(720) 254-5478

srossand at gmail dot com

post-8833-14184234922_thumb.jpg

post-8833-141842349223_thumb.jpg