Note to New Members ×

Local Carvers - Mt High/Summit/Bear

NoSlide

I'm always down to ride with local carvers especially during the week. We're a rare breed down here. I live in Arrowhead so I can pretty much look out my door and tell if the weather/conditions are primo (helps to see it for yourself). Been carving for the better part of 20 years. Ride Brian Head too for the lack of crowds, and deep pow. Hit me up if ur gonna ride.

I'm always down to ride with local carvers especially during the week. We're a rare breed down here. I live in Arrowhead so I can pretty much look out my door and tell if the weather/conditions are primo (helps to see it for yourself). Been carving for the better part of 20 years. Ride Brian Head too for the lack of crowds, and deep pow. Hit me up if ur gonna ride.

Ill post up but I go to mt high/Theo(kingcrimson) rides there as well although he is on the injured list for the next couple weeks. I will always post up here if i am going. Look for the stormtrooper...

G carve, don't forget about Terry W and I. We live at the bottom of the mountain. Hit us up when you are heading to Big Bear

Absolutely. I'm starting to think a SoCal early season carving session is in order! Will you be needing some discount passes, or do you guys rock season passes?

Thanks for the offer but I am covered with a season's pass. It is a midweek plus Sundays so hit me up if you go. I will definitely be there this week as soon as I hear an opening date. I am planning on going Sunday (11/13) also.

TerryW is a patroller so he is good to go also

Thanks for the offer but I am covered with a season's pass. It is a midweek plus Sundays so hit me up if you go. I will definitely be there this week as soon as I hear an opening date. I am planning on going Sunday (11/13) also.

TerryW is a patroller so he is good to go also

Cool! Season pass (or free) is the only way to go.

Ill post up but I go to mt high/Theo(kingcrimson) rides there as well although he is on the injured list for the next couple weeks. I will always post up here if i am going. Look for the stormtrooper...

Thanks slopestar. I'm down 4 some Mt. High trips. Nothing in SoCali like skiers right at East when it's right.

If I head up to Summit, I'll drop you a message here. I'm able to get discounted tickets, so I'll bring you one.

Sounds good Gcarve. Used to SoCali carving alone so railing with some homies sounds friggin' great! Season Pass holder at BBMR & Mt. High and thanx 4 the discount tkt offer. Very kind.

Ed, it is Aaron from Redlands. We met many years ago at an SES, don't remember the year. Let's get together sometime and trench up the mtn!!

Thought it waz u Aaron! Ya, sounds like a plan. I spoke with Sean @ Donek a minute ago and he's sending me a 170 Rev to try out. I'll hit'chu up when it gets here. Let's plan a day on one of the hill's. U going to SES this year? I'm thinking about it.

Thought it waz u Aaron! Ya, sounds like a plan. I spoke with Sean @ Donek a minute ago and he's sending me a 170 Rev to try out. I'll hit'chu up when it gets here. Let's plan a day on one of the hill's. U going to SES this year? I'm thinking about it.

Demo REV! Those look real nice! I called up my bank account and it said ride your old fusion BX because its not the early 90's so no hook ups for you any more....Kidding( kind of) mostly jealous...Look forward to riding with everyone. Winter is here. I will be at the High Saturday or Sunday but its a kids weekend for me. Next weekend 19th/20th both days. Look for the stormtrooper.

Opening day is officially this Thursday.

I'm out for now though. I'll be up in mid December. My season finale race is on Dec 3. I don't want to risk beating myself up before that...

I'm still working on getting into boarding condition - I kind of slacked off in the summer.

Mid December will hopefully give the weather gods more time to make snow and/or drop snow as well as me getting into a half way decent condition.

Storm coming this Friday. Snow level is forecasted to be down to 5000 ft, with 1-2 ft of snow expected! Oh yeah!

Yep, NWS is starting to play this one up. It's been cold up here for the last week. Hard freezes at night @ 5000" for 5 days. Calling Danielle @ Gold****hs 2 c when the Stone Grinder will be ready and to get my liners re-toasted. Woot woot, starting to feel this!

Storm coming this Friday. Snow level is forecasted to be down to 5000 ft, with 1-2 ft of snow expected! Oh yeah!

Oh Snap, Gcarve I just noticed your quiver w/the two new Doneks! Niice, I'd really like to know more about the Metal FCII! Thinking I want to add one of those to my quiver. I'm getting a Demo Metal Rev in a week or so from Sean. Have u ridden the '11 FCII? Thoughts / impression?

Oh Snap, Gcarve I just noticed your quiver w/the two new Doneks! Niice, I'd really like to know more about the Metal FCII! Thinking I want to add one of those to my quiver. I'm getting a Demo Metal Rev in a week or so from Sean. Have u ridden the '11 FCII? Thoughts / impression?

Would love to break off some of that rev!

• 2 weeks later...