Note to New Members ×

Looking for boots 26 to 27

clamar

I'm looking for boots to initiate my daughter (sort of) boyfriend. He's 14 and has a budget of about $100. He tried my old board with ski boots and, I have to admit it, he might do something good in his life.

He wears US 8 or mundo 27. If you have anything lying in your basement, please...

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Im looking for size 29 to 30 boots for the next season. I have a size 11 1/2 or 12 in shoe size so i think this is the right size for me. If you guys could let me know if thats the right size and also if you guys have any good deals because im on a pretty tight budget. Thanks

Im looking for size 29 to 30 boots for the next season. I have a size 11 1/2 or 12 in shoe size so i think this is the right size for me. If you guys could let me know if thats the right size and also if you guys have any good deals because im on a pretty tight budget. Thanks

To get your true mondo size you should measure your feet and round down to the nearest cm. Instructions can be found here:

http://www.bomberonline.com/store/boots/sizing_boots.pdf