Note to New Members ×

FS: Sigi Grabner SG Race 185 Titanal

Sinecure

SOLD

$399 shipped to the lower 48.

From the '06-'07 or '07-'08 season, I believe. Purchased new in April, 2008. I've ridden it approximately 15 times. In very good condition. Base has never been ground since new. Two minor dings in the base. One will disappear with first tune, the other probably on the second tune, or can be p-texed easily. It is about 1cm from the near-perfect edge. The base still has some structure to it, but the board could use a tune before racing/riding. There's a very small nick in the topsheet near the tail and some scratching/scuffing topsheet as would be expected from some use. Scuffing of the topsheet by TD2 bindings as seen in pics. Specs below, and in picture. Slightly recurved nose, great camber, fast, smooth board. This thing loves to carve. It is very damp, especially when on edge. This is a great GS race board or fast carver.

Pictures show the bare base. I have since storage waxed it.

Overall Length: 185

Running Length: 156

Nose Width: 24.2

Waist: 20

Tail: 23.1

Setback: 20mm

Stance: 50cm

Radius: 18.5

biglines_89300.jpg

biglines_89301.jpg

biglines_89302.jpg

biglines_89303.jpg

biglines_89304.jpg

biglines_89305.jpg

biglines_89307.jpgbiglines_89306.jpg

biglines_89308.jpg

Email me for quickest response.

I can't believe that you still have this Sinecure.

At this price, come on people, this is a sweet ride. Yea it looks funny with the reservoir tip but the board rocks on snow. I have a ton of days on mine and it still rides great. No delam or any problems with mine. Carves well, floats ok if you forget your powder stick, gets it done at speed.

Ink

I also have a 163 Volkl RT 163SL in near-pristine condition that I'm getting ready to unload if anyone needs a nice race board. Haven't decided on a price, but make me an offer. I'm not racing any more so it hasn't been ridden in years. Still has tons of camber and near perfect edges/base. It is the fastest little board I've ridden.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...