Note to New Members ×

pureboarding XXMas Carving in Aspen

Guest eric-pureboarding

Guest eric-pureboarding

Greetings fellow carvers,

me and some fellow carvers from Switzerland will be visiting the Aspen/Snowmass Area from Dec 14th-22nd.

So if anyone is in the area we would be delighted to cruise with you.

Of course we will be updating our homepage http://www.pureboarding.com daily with new images.

We can be reached at the Molly Gibson Lodge in Aspen I'll be registered under my lastname "Ernst". Or even better drop me a mail at eric(((@)))pureboarding.com

otherwise we hope to see you in Feb 2005 when we bring along 60 carvers from Europe to Aspen. :-)

Eric,

I should be around most of the time your here. This is my phone # 970-948-3348 and I'll try to call the Lodge when I know what my schedule is like.

Conditions right now are very good and Buttermilk Highlands open this Saturday

Look forward to meeting you.

Joel Parker:D

Guest eric-pureboarding

Randy,

We will be in Aspen Feb 6-16th our session will be from the 8th -11th thats when we get the slopes.

I really hope that we can manage to ride with you this year. We are bringing a buch of fun people with us that bring alot of different styles into this nice sport of carving.

Joel,

Cool Ive got you phone. try to get in touch with us, would be cool to meet you for a couple of rides.

See y'all soon.

eric