Note to New Members ×

Volkl Renn Tiger 163SL - Good Condition $175 +ship

FilipinoFlyer

I picked this board up earlier this summer thinking that I was going to tool around with this for fun. I picked it up from a rider from Montana that had it pretty much stored in his closet since he was racing on his 158RT.

This Renn Tiger 163SL is in very good condition considering that it's from the 01/02 model year. The Renn Tiger has a milled wood core, so the camber is manufactured and not pressed. This board has a ton of camber and since the core is milled it will last a very, very long time.

When I received this back 2 weeks ago, slight base oxidation, but then I took a horsehair and stiffer brushes to work it out, crayon-waxed with Swix Warm Flouro and warm ironed, then hot boxed for 6 hours to infuse the wax. Never had the chance to mount and ride, as I'll be using other boards this season. From initial feel, camber is still very good and very springy (although these RTs are known for it). Top sheet still has the original QC and 3D Side Cut stickers on it. It just doesn't look like it was used very much. Base and edges are very good with much life left.

Asking $175 + $30 for shipping to US/CAN

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61207748@N05/sets/72157627709538914/

Pics posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my apologies for not getting back to some of you...

I just got an email notification from the last poster. For some reason it was not getting pushed to my phone.

Nevertheless, I have one interested buyer pending...i will update as needed.

This is a good GS board for a rider lighter around 140 and below. A great slalom board for more experienced and heavier riders.