Note to New Members ×

carving commercial

AaronG

I was watching OLN today, the FIS Men's Downhill from Lake Louise, Alberta. I know that this is a carving site but I do still watch skiing. Anyway, Helzberg Diamonds ran a commercial called "Diamond Runs" or something similar and they had a skier carving it up pretty good, then the camera switched over to a alpine rider who was laying down some pretty good trenches. Whoever it was filming was trailing the carver pretty close, at one point the camera was sprayed with snow, It was pretty good footage. Anyone else see it??

It sounds like the footage I shoot!! Before the Olympics Fawcett came down to get some extra training on the Olympic run, and one day a TV show from Canada came down to film him for a day they had me trail behind him with a camera for a few runs. If you can see the nose of my board and it's a grey F2 with a U.S. Snowboard Team sticker on the tip, it's what I shoot. I never got to see any of the finished product so if you guys track it sown I'd love to get a copy of it, if it's the stuff I'm thinking of.