Note to New Members ×

Opening Of Hardboot departement @ Wachusett mtn

Guest snowsamurai

Guest snowsamurai

Hey Kids! My Name is Jerome, and I am proud to announce that we got the go ahead last year from the bigwigs to open up our own section of ski school, that is just for alpine snowboarders. I am the Alpine Coordinator and have two other instructors in our department. Between the three of us we will have all shifts covered. Week days, weekday nights, and weekend days.

All lessons will be booked by me and will be considered "Requested private" lessons. We are only teaching these lessons one on one due to the extreme technical nature of Carving. Lessons will be custon tailored to the individual needs of the student. We will also help with all technical questions such as waxing, tuning, set up, and equipement selection. We really get off on teaching others the joy of laying ruts! Lessons will run $60 for one hour and $99 for hour and a half sessions.

Wachusett isn't huge, but has a great variety of terrain for learning. We are also only 50 min from boston, 1.25 hours from Providence, and 30 min from Worchester. Come check us out to get your mountain cutting skills more refined, or learn from the ground up. Check us out in the "Instructor Search" section at bomberonline, in Massachusetts. I'm really psyched to finally be teaching what I love! Hope to hear from you guys!

Happy Trails,

Jerome :)