Note to New Members ×

HEY! We're still open in NC! Come on and rip some turns with me...

Mellow Yellow

Mellow...

were you at Sugar on Sunday? I got there about noon... it got thin shortly after that... but not as thin as your photo in this post...:( looks like everything in NC is getting hosed this week...

I saw 2 guys on plates on my first chair ride up and then only 1... and I've seen him there before... rides a board with a high nose on both ends...

I struggled with cobwebs until about run #4 and then things started to click again...

anyway... not looking good for the coming weekend with all the rain and toasty temps.

later...

I know where you're coming from. Sugar used to be all I knew, though I did go to Beech and the especially abominable Cataloochee once.

Yeah, Winterplace is around 5'30" for me. I spend the night there before snowboarding and often the night after.

DrCR

_______

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Hey Mellow!

I think I can handle that hill -- is that like that magic carpet at 7 Springs? No snow here in tropical Ohio -- it got up to 65 and sunny this week!!! But, looks like the winds are changing!

How many days til Big Mountain??

Marilyn ;)